Topicnetgear router setup
Netgear was the main organization ever to present the world’s quickest and solid remote switch. It is only the most recent development of the heritage of imaginative remote switches and mode switches. An ever-increasing number of homes presently comprise of different gadgets requiring solid and consistent Wi-Fi signals. Netgear offers the best range of switch gadgets to meet each sort of home systems administration speed.
Following are the steps to how to configure Netgear Router via smart wizard:-
- First click on start then goes to All programs. Look for the Netgear wireless adapter folder then select the Netgear Smart Wizard.
- Netgear smart wizard wireless utility will appear on your desktop screen.
- Now click on the networks tab. This will scan for all the available wireless networks within your proximity.
- Now select the SSID of the wireless network to connect and click the connect button.
- On the settings, tab click WEP or WPA.
- Now type the 10 or 26 characters keys on the space provides.
- In the profiles field, assign a name to remember and then click on Save profile.
- Finally, click Apply to validate the settings.