TopicHow to connect Brother Printer To WiFi?
1. Install Printer Driver from CD or Download it online.
2. Follow the instructions on the setup screen to add it a computer.
3. Turn on your Printer.
4. Go to Menu option on your printer.
5. Get into Network.
6. Enable WLAN by turning it on.
7. Search for SSID’s available.
8. Select your SSID(Network name or name of your Wi-Fi).
9. Insert your Wi-Fi password.
10. Do a test print from your PC, Tablet, or Phone.
And if syill you are facing any type of technical errors then wisite our website
Brother Printer Tech Support