Forums

TopicRemedies for Herpes

• Fri 4th May 2018 - 11:12pm

While I tell my patients that there is nothing, in the moment, I can give them will cure herpes they frequently get depressed or angry. Researchers are currently working on vaccines for herpes HSV-2 but even those will not do anything for people that are currently infected.

On the other hand, the fantastic thing is a herpes virus disease is readily controlled in most people and most forgets that they have the virus. The important thing is maintaining a healthy immune system. There are some antifungal medications out, such as Isoniplex, also Acyclovir, that help stimulate the Herpes Blitz Protocol Review immune reaction, but not without side effects. Unless you have a particularly weak immune system, I believe that boosting your immune system by natural methods and supplements are more beneficial.

•Diet: Make sure that yours comprises optimal nutrition composed of a balanced protein, low glycemic index carbohydrates, and higher vitamin levels. Also, foods high in a protein known as lysine have shown to be very beneficial in treating herpes since it's been shown in laboratory tests to suppress herpes virus breeding. High-lysine containing foods include poultry, fish, beans, legumes, fruits and vegetables. Go easy on arginine-containing foods like chocolate, whole wheat, oats, as arginine boosts viral reproduction.

•Exercise: Regular moderate exercise helps boost your immune system. Marathon-type exercise will not improve your immune system more; actually it will strain it. Thus, remember these words, regular, moderate.

•Sleep: Making sure you get 6-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep every day.

•Stop Worrying About It: Worrying about what is done does no good and, in fact, compromises your immune system cause it generates another form of chronic stress.

•Option Supplements: as stated above, lysine has been demonstrated to be beneficial to herpes. Various studies have shown that 500 mg of lysine per day has maintained remission in infected men. Taking a dose of lysine at the start of a herpes outbreak has revealed to cause a rapid clearing of the lesions. Lemon Balm (Melissa officinalis) has been demonstrated in German clinical trials to show promise against potential outbreaks of herpes when employed to first outbreaks. Geen and White tea have been proven to work against! Suppressing herpes HSV-2 infection. Green Tea Extract includes high levels of EGCG, that has been proven to be an immune system booster.

Learning you have herpes could be upsetting. It can make you feel bad about yourself and it may strain or ruin relationships. However, like many of my patients, you may have contracted an HSV-2 disease many years ago from a partner who didn't know they had it. You can't alter the past, but you can change the present and the near future. Adhering to the tips above will help you prevent, or manage, a herpes infection. Maintaining your immune system in good shape utilizing the organic hints listed here will go a long way in assisting you to suppress further herpes outbreaks. Maintaining a positive mindset rather than focusing on having herpes may also help your immune system stay strong and you to feel great.

Please register or login to post forum replies